ISST Library and documentation centre, was started in 1984 with the aim of dissemination of information and documentation support to the scholars, researchers, planners and development agencies through sharing and exchange of information material.
The Library boasts about 9000 books, research reports, conference/seminar papers, journal articles and other publications in the field of gender studies.
A number of annual reports, newsletter, brochures, Government publications from CSO, NSSO and publications from ministries are also available for reference.
Computerization was started in 1995 using WIN ISIS, for indexing the library material.We have now switched over to KOHA software to maintain the Library resources.
The library is open for everyone from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Provides reference and information dissemination to users, both within and outside ISST
- Users both within and outside ISST
- Provides inter-library loans from other organizations to the staff members of ISST
- Alerts staff members about current materials and information regarding research material through “Current Awareness” service
- Provides information to various government organizations such as – Department of Women’s Development, Ministry of Labour, Commission on the Self-employed, Minorities Commission
- Library Catalogue will be accessed through OPAC in future
ISST Reports are digitalized and Stored in the DSPACE repository library and can be accessed through the ISST Website.
ISST is grateful for the support received from its sponsors.
ISST LIBRARY NEW ARRIVALS 2016
BOOKS & REPORTS : JANUARY - JUNE, 2016
Pl.download New Arrivals List using this link : http://220.127.116.11:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/825/1/Library New Arrivals - Jan-June%2c 2016 %284%29.docx